We are college sophomore students taking up Mass Communication at St. Scholastica's College - Manila. Composed of five pretty teenyboppers namely, Laiza, Mars, Yin, NiƱa, and Lloyd.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The "EXPERIENCE" (Philippine Academic Book Fair)

The "experience" was amazing! Amazing for me because of two reasons:

FIRST:
I am not a train rider so I don't know the feeling of "gitgitan", "tulakan", "walang hingahan", etc. But I felt it on our way to MegaMall.

SECOND:
My relationship with my blockmates from the 102A, developed because of this. :)


Okay, So when we rode the LRT1, I felt the "experience" of the train riders. It was rush hour so we were so unlucky but we have to bear with it for the sake of PMC! ☺.
When we arrived at Sm Mega Mall, we passed by McDonald's so tadaaa! we ate there....

Quinlin & Me with all of the foods that we ate. Yummy! :P~


After eating... Finally! Philippine Academic Book Fair, nice to meet you. :D

 






We did the signing up things... then when we entered, we saw this Professor from MassComm department. Unluckily, I forgot her name. :))



We saw a lot of books. Mostly academic. Obviously that is why the event was called "Philippine Academic Book Fair". So there.. This picture was taken by Rhoze and I want this to be an example of what books to find there.



The books were all good but they were so expensive. It's like, Are these books made from gold or something? So what we did was we just went around then went home. :P





XOXO, MARS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment