We are college sophomore students taking up Mass Communication at St. Scholastica's College - Manila. Composed of five pretty teenyboppers namely, Laiza, Mars, Yin, NiƱa, and Lloyd.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cine|malaya

Okay. So first of all, the Cinemalaya thing was a blast! It was my first time to attend in this kind of event and I want to do it all over again. I am a 100% movie lover.... of Hollywood movies. But because of Cinemalaya, it came to my realizations that Filipino movies are the best. Not because of the special effects or what but it is because of the creativity I saw from the movie.

The creativity that I am talking about is the one I saw from "ligo na u, lapit na me" movie. This movie is like the ones in, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid but this movie, ligo na u lapit na me, is better.

So there, we rode a cab in going to Cinemalaya and we were late when we arrived there because we cannot find any good area for there were so many people. So we decided to take pictures instead of watching those programs.

Here are some of the pictures...






XOXO,MARS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment