We are college sophomore students taking up Mass Communication at St. Scholastica's College - Manila. Composed of five pretty teenyboppers namely, Laiza, Mars, Yin, NiƱa, and Lloyd.

Monday, September 26, 2011

GMA: Para nga ba sa masa?

3 words: I WAS DISAPPOINTED.

Yes. And I swore myself that I would never ever go back there because their system of accommodating people is very "bulok". The queue is very "chaotic", the guards are not approachable, the waiting area is OUTSIDE the building and guess what? we have been standing OUTSIDE the building for more than 3 hours which we should have not been doing because we have a reservation. Okay, going back, people don't even know where the queue ends. Unlike in ABS-CBN, according to my groupmates who have been there, their waiting area has mono-block chairs, it is air conditioned and the guards are not "paranoid". Watcha say, GMA? 

Anyway, my groupmates and I watched Party Pilipinas last Sunday, September 25, 2011.


I was very lucky that I was seated near the hanging camera and the cameraman because I was able to observe some of their jobs. The first thing that I was able to observe was all of the camera men were actually "men" and since I came from St. Scho, I know that women can also handle such equipments because I can see my "ates" holding cameras during their T.V productions (which is very obvious and a little bit ironic because St. Scho Manila's MassComm Department doesn't accept men students) So, there's a question that popped inside my head... and this question was "kelan kaya magkakaroon ng mga camerawomen?" But then, I noticed that the cameras were so big and so heavy that even men who have muscles have difficulty in handling the big cameras. So, I understood why men handle the cameras.

Another thing that I observed was the people who organized the show. I wasn't able to know some of them but I kind of identified what were they doing. The woman I always notice was the one who always tell us to clap and scream endlessly and she was the one holding the thing that says "PALAKPAK" and the one who tells us when to stand up, etc. The other one that I noticed was a man who assists the performers when to start singing, I mean he do some hand signals to the performers and the performers will look at him. He was also the one who rehearses the performers before the show starts. 

Furthermore, I wasn't able to take some pictures inside because it's not allowed DAW. 
But I saw a lot of cameras when we were inside so I was, once again, disappointed in them. :| 
the only pictures I had was when we are in line, waiting for the guards to call our name so
when can come inside.

Here are some of the pictures...






XOXO, MARS. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment